I meant to post this last week, on the official day, but anyhow…
We are half way to having a one-year old! Let me just say, baby is getting quite strong and super chatty these days. He’s also accomplished quite a bit in his first 6 months:
- He now has 2 teeth on his bottom set!
- He can’t stop reaching for and holding on to his new sippy cup.
- He eats, eats and eats solids (or purees, I should say) and LOVES them!
- He talks up a storm (babytalk that is !)
- He has finally begun a more consistent sleep schedule going between 6-9 hours at a time each night!
Yep, my baby is growing!