You love sweet. He loves salty. If only there were an easy Valentine’s snack recipe to please you both…
Oh wait there is ;)! It’s called a delicious Melt Your Heart Valentine’s Popcorn recipe that combines both sweet and salty flavors for a romantically delicious treat you can both enjoy while you snuggle up to view your favorite movie.
Of course kids will LOVE this too! Just be sure they don’t hog the whole bowl :).
This post may contain affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day Popcorn Recipe
To make this easy snack you’ll need 3 ingredients only:
- Freshly popped popcorn
- Conversation Hearts
- Wilton Candy Melts (I used this cute pastel flavor)
1. First, you’ll want to microwave your favorite popcorn flavor and prepare to your liking. (PopSecret is my go-to choice!)
2. Next, gather about 1 cup of chocolate candy melts and microwave for about 1 minute – stopping 30 seconds into the clock to give a good stir and break up the candy.
3. Lay out your popcorn in a pan to give an even coat of chocolate. Then you can combine the popcorn mixture into a large bowl and use a spoon to further distribute the chocolate.
4. Top with your favorite sweets – I love conversation hearts but you can add sprinkles if you enjoy those too!
The result is a delicious sweet and salty popcorn mixture. So easy and so yummy!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
Ana, a mom to three rambunctious little boys, has supported thousands of women throughout their pregnancy and motherhood journey since 2012 as a prenatal and postpartum educator at MommysBundle.com.