A few days ago we shared some exciting news with family. We’re having another baby!
Looks like three’s a charm for us…because we’re having a baby boy!!! That will mean three beautiful, rambunctious boys in the house!
I can only imagine how much crazier life will get from here on out, but we’re looking forward to welcoming our newest little bundle of joy with open hearts!
We kept it simple this time around when making the gender announcement to family…because things get a little more hectic when you’re on #3 ;).
I still think it’s always fun to let everyone else know with a creative reveal…especially if you are getting together with family in person. If you’re looking for easy and festive ways to share the news with your loved ones check out the list below for some inspiration!
1. Hershey bars Gender Reveal – These chocolate bars make such a cute idea for a gender reveal party.
2. Confetti-Filled Eggs Gender Reveal – I love this idea for a unique way to tell your spouse!
3. Handprint Gender Reveal – Get the kids involved if it’s reveal #2 or 3 with this fun handprint activity.
4. Sonogram Gender Reveal – For a more intimate reveal for close ones, dress up your sonogram.
5. Surprise Cake Gender Reveal – Having a gender reveal party? This surprise cake makes a fun and yummy way to let everyone what to expect!
6. Cup cake Gender Reveal – Similar to the cake reveal, you can fill cupcakes with pink or blue to share the news.
7. Gender Reveal Play Dough – Another fun way to involve little ones with a DIY play dough recipe that changes colors!
8. Artistic Gender Reveal – Feeling a little artistic? Keep it simple, yet equally exciting with a blue or pink art piece.
9. Balloon Blowing Gender Reveal – Get your partner involved and blow some pink or blue balloons.
10. Balloon Release Gender Reveal – Release pink or blue balloons from a box for an easy, yet equally exciting way to unveil the news to family!
11. Gender Reveal with Pets – Have a fur baby? Incorporate them into a photo to reveal what to expect.
12. Shoes Gender Reveal – Such a cute and classic way to share the news if you’re posting photos online for friends.
How did you reveal your baby’s gender to friends and family?
Ana, a mom to three rambunctious little boys, has supported hundreds of thousands of women throughout their pregnancy and motherhood journey since 2012 as a blogger and maternal health advocate at MommysBundle.com.