If you have been using other social media sites to promote your blog and are frustrated with algorithms and reader engagement and want to learn more about G+ and grow your circles, then join us! Don’t be intimidated! G+ is new to most of us so join us and we can learn and grow together.
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below.
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share ONE post ONLY – (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with at least 2-3 others – Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog if you’d like. (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 12 hours, check back on G+ and +1 posts with the hashtag #growingcircleshop.
The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+ using the party’s hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success!
You will notice some posts have a very large picture associated with their post and others have a tiny picture. To increase your chances of being shared, post a photo along with your post link and NOT the tiny one that gets posted automatically with the link. The bigger and more clear your photo, the better chance of it being shared because those are the posts that G+ users want to share with their followers.
If you want to co-host with us, send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with G+ Hop Co-Host in the subject line and your G+ link for consideration.
For any questions about the hop, post them here so that we can get notification of your post.
If you want to be notified the next time the Hop starts, give us your email below and we will send you a quick notification the next time it goes live.
Ana, a mom to three rambunctious little boys, has supported hundreds of thousands of women throughout their pregnancy and motherhood journey since 2012 as a blogger and maternal health advocate at MommysBundle.com.