I’m a little late in posting this week’s update, but here we go anyhow…
- How far along: 28 weeks. 5 days.
- Total weight gain: Think I actually only gained about a pound in the last week…so 36 lbs total.
- Sleep: Having lots of trouble falling asleep again 🙁
- Best moment this week: Getting to see my baby niece, Astrid Maria for her Christening!
- Movement: YES! Baby responds to music vibrations, touch and sweet foods! 🙂
- Symptoms: Severe back and neck pain…sigh.
- Food cravings: Breads!
- Food aversions: Chicken that is bland or lacking flavor…still!
- Labor Signs: No, thank God! (It’s still, too early!)
- Belly Button in or out? Neither in or out…hehe…but more in.
- What I miss: Wearing leggings that actually fit (and yes, I need to get maternity leggings already!)
- What I am looking forward to: Working on the nursery (part two this weekend!)
- Weekly Wisdom: Learn to relax and enjoy life.
- Milestones: Normal glucose screening test – thank you!!
Ana, a mom to three rambunctious little boys, has supported hundreds of thousands of women throughout their pregnancy and motherhood journey since 2012 as a blogger and maternal health advocate at MommysBundle.com.