It’s getting harder and harder…just feeling really tired and overwhelmed, but gotta suck it up for another 7-10 weeks!
- How far along: 30 weeks. 5 days.
- Total weight gain: I think…40lbs!
- Sleep: Tossing and Turning. Sweating. Waking up with full bladder.
- Best moment this week: Getting a maternity massage – the one where there is an area for you belly! Also, had a great dinner date with the in-laws!
- Movement: Tons!
- Symptoms: Upper back pain. Lower back pain. Itchy skin. Nausea?!
- Food cravings: Sherbet and smoothies!!!
- Food aversions: Smell of poultry cooking and coffee on people’s breath!
- Labor Signs: Some cramping in the lower abs.
- Belly Button in or out? In-be-tween.
- What I miss: Eating cold cuts sandwiches for lunch.
- What I am looking forward to: Celebrating with friends and family at baby shower this weekend :)!
- Weekly Wisdom: Face your fears.
- Major Milestones: Baby can respond to light as eyesight develops further!
Ana, a mom to three rambunctious little boys, has supported hundreds of thousands of women throughout their pregnancy and motherhood journey since 2012 as a blogger and maternal health advocate at MommysBundle.com.