And the countdown continues….. I have 6-9 weeks to go if baby decides to make a timely appearance.
- How far along: 31 weeks. 5 days.
- Total weight gain: I think…41lbs!
- Sleep: Just hard to get comfortable these days.
- Best moment this week: Celebrating with friends/family at my baby shower (1 of 2 :))
- Movement: Oh yeah — at night, at work, while I’m driving, when I eat something sweet, when I’m hungry…the list goes on!
- Symptoms: A few weird blood vessel marks on my buttocks 🙁 — not sure if they are stretchmarks or bruises.
- Food cravings: Anything sweet.
- Food aversions: Smell of poultry cooking and coffee on people’s breath! This hasn’t changed!
- Labor Signs: Some cramping in the lower abs.
- Belly Button in or out? In-be-tween.
- What I miss: The occasional cocktail.
- What I am looking forward to: Sleeping in this weekend…finally!
- Weekly Wisdom: Learn to relax.
- Major Milestones: All this [baby] moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Ana, a mom to three rambunctious little boys, has supported hundreds of thousands of women throughout their pregnancy and motherhood journey since 2012 as a blogger and maternal health advocate at MommysBundle.com.