Throwing a Christmas Party this year? With so many festive holiday recipes popping up here and there it’s hard not to get excited! We’ve finally started decorating the house for Christmas with some DIY decor and homemade ornaments…and even cleaning where it really matters.
Last week after sharing these delicious Christmas treats for kids, I wanted to find even more goodies — Christmas recipes that would make perfect desserts for a party or friendly gathering.
If you’ve been thinking about hosting a Christmas party but need some mouth-watering inspiration, we’ve rounded up some pretty tasty ideas from pretzel presents and peppermint cheesecakes to festive sugar cookies and chocolate-covered Christmas trees. Click on the links below to see each recipe.
1. Christmas Present Pretzels from Mommy’s Bundle
2. No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake from Cincy Shopper
3. Peppermint Fluff Dip from The Pinning Mama
4. Donut Christmas Tree from PinkWhen
5. Eggnog Cheesecake from Baking Beauty
6. Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls from The Girl Who Ate Everything
7. Santa’s Belly Christmas Cookies from Living Off Love and Coffee
8. Gingerbread Cheesecake from Tastes of Lizzy T’s
9. Snowmen Cake Pops from 52 Kitchen Adventures
10.Homemade Shortbread Cookies from Arts & Crackers
11. Peppermint Bark Cheesecake from Cooking Classy
12. Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites from Two Sisters Crafting
13. Chocolate Covered Christmas Trees from Lovely Little Kitchen
14. Christmas Cookie Pie from Bake With Christina
15. Christmas Tree Brownies from Mommy’s Bundle